from 5000 tons
Each industry has a waste from the production of certain goods. There are such wastes that are very difficult or expensive to dispose of, and sometimes the waste is many times more valuable than the original product.
For example, as a result of the brewing industry, there remains a thick layer containing husks and particles of rye kernels. The product is called brewing or distilling dregs and waste, it is well dried and included in the diet of farm animals. Such waste-free production allows you to earn extra income on the production of beer.
Features of brewing or distilling dregs and waste
When buying a beer pellet, it is important to know about its shelf life. It is advisable to immediately feed the raw product to animals, whereas the dry one can be gradually mixed into the composition of the mixed feed.
The composition of one hundred kilograms of dry raw materials contains almost 76 feed units and 17 kilograms of easily digestible protein. This is a valuable and nutritious food supplement, the use of which will bring such benefits:
- Prevents digestive disorders.
- May participate in the normalization of the digestive tract.
- Regular inclusion in the feed of cows gives a positive result on the amount of milk yield.
- When fattening cattle clearly marked increase in weight gain.
- Dry pellet reduces the total consumption of feed by 10-15%.
Brewing waste recycling has become a profitable business for both parties - the feed producer and the farmer.
The price of the product depends on the volume of purchases and is calculated individually for each customer.
Use of brewing or distilling dregs and waste for feed
The use of brewer's grain has found its place in the manufacture of a biological additive in the diet of farm animals. The product in its raw form is more suitable for cattle and for pigs, in a dry form it is possible to provide feeding of all animal species, as well as for poultry.
Fresh pellet has a small shelf life, so it is important to feed it as soon as possible in contrast to dry.
Recommended norms for the introduction of a beer pellet per head per day:
- Cows (milch) - an average of 7 kg.
- Young stock, bulls - 15 kg.
- Sheep - from 500 grams to 3 kg.
- Pigs - 2 kg.
Before planning your feeding, we advise you to consult with your personal veterinarian.
Production of brewing or distilling dregs and waste
Before you buy a product for the production of a complete diet for farm animals, you need to learn more about the supplier and the benefits of the product.
Why is it profitable to buy a pellet from AGRO-V:
- Regular wholesale supply.
- Concentrated protein product.
- Protein is quickly and completely absorbed by animals.
- In addition to protein, the pellet contains a high concentration of energy.
- Balances feed intake.
- Suitable as the main food and additional nutritional supplement.
- Useful for animal immunity.
- Certified products.
- We send a sample of the goods before the bulk.
The sale of high-quality raw materials by the company “AGRO-v” is possible worldwide, namely Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Great Britain, Hungary, Germany, Greece, Denmark, Ireland, Spain, Italy, Cyprus, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Finland, France, Croatia, Czech Republic, Sweden and Estonia, Canada, USA, Australia.
Contact us in any convenient way! We are ready to cooperate on mutually beneficial conditions!