Sojowy olej – to olej roślinny, który mechanicznym albo eksrakcijna drogą wydobywają z nasienia soi.
Import of soybean oil in the EU - Supply Features Soybean oil is a vegetable oil that is extracted mechanically or extractively from soybean seeds. Soybeans are a whole high-protein product that is widely in demand among vegans, vegetarians, and people who have lactose intolerance.
Beans are used to produce tofu cheese, milk, sweets, complex confectionery products, vegetarian sausages, and pates. Soybean oil is in high demand both in the food industry and in households.
It is imported all over the world.Soybean oil has a lot of useful benefits for the body: it strengthens the walls of blood vessels, improves the function of the gastrointestinal tract, replenishes the supply of fatty acids and vitamins, and strengthens hair and nails, improves skin.
The European Union takes eighth place in soybean oil import after China, India, Bangladesh, Algeria, Morocco, Peru and Colombia. The export of this product to the EU in 2019 was 350 million tonnes. According to index Mundi, at the end of 2019, the top 10 importers of soybean oil were Argentina, Brazil, EU, USA, Paraguay, Russia, Bolivia, Ukraine, Canada, and China. Ukraine exported 266 million tons of this product during the year.
According to USDA forecasts, the production of soybean oil in 2019-2020 may increase by almost 1 million tons and eventually reach approximately 57 million tons.
What is needed to supply soybean oil to the EU
In order to import soybean oil in the European Union, it is necessary to follow a number of conditions:
- Have permission to buy and sell soybean oil.
- Make the documents for the product and for its transportation.
- Prepare a special premise.
Necessary documents to organize the supply of soybean oil in the region:
- Consignment. - Bill of lading.
- Customs declaration.
Features of soybean oil import
Ukraine imports more and more soybean oil every year. Thus, in 2018-2019, the supply of this product to other countries was 159% of the previous period. In March 2019, exports of soybean oil together with soybean meal is almost 2.5 times as high as export of the product in March 2018. At the end of 2019, Ukraine set a record for sales abroad of soybean oil.
It was 375 thousand tons. And already in January this year Ukraine exported almost 32 thousand tons of soybean oil to other countries. The EU is the main importer of Ukrainian soybean oil. During the first ten months of 2019, the volume of purchases in this region has increased by almost 80% to 34 thousand tons.In Europe, Poland was the most active importer of Ukrainian soybean oil.
China took second place, India took third place.In Ukraine, there are various companies that supply soybean oil.
Why is it worth collaborating with AGRO-V
- The company has all the necessary permits for soybean oil production and export.
- The order of the buyer is accompanied from the beginning to the very receipt.
- We work directly with the manufacturer.
- Samples of the goods are sent before the wholesale shipment.
- The company provides logistics and customs clearance of the product.
- We provide stable and timely deliveries.
- All products are certified according to international quality standards.
- Each batch of goods goes through laboratory control.
- We carry out delivery in Europe and all over the world.
- Favorable price for wholesale deliveries.