|Falling number||From 80 to 140|
|Nature, g / l, not less||640|
|Mass fraction of moisture,%, not more than||14|
|Weed impurity,%, not more||2|
|in the number of harmful impurities:|
|the creeping bitchak and mummy multicolor (in aggregate)||0,1|
|in the number of mineral impurities:|
|Grain admixture,%, not more than||4|
|Pest infestation||Not allowed, except for tick infestation not higher than II degree|
from 5000 tons
Our state is the leader in the production and export of cereals. One of these plants is rye. In appearance, the ear of rye is similar to wheat, but differs in color and height of an adult plant.
This is a one-year, sometimes two-year planting, which, thanks to research and selection, gives us a rather large grain and a straw structure that is resistant to lodging.
Rye is considered the most resistant to frost, unlike other known winter crops. In addition, the plant is less demanding in the care and fertilizers than wheat.
Today, regular deliveries of rye seeds to countries in Europe and Africa are carried out, and less often the product is in demand in the countries of Asia and the USA.
Features of barley for feed
Predominantly rye grain is grown in the northern part of the country. Depending on the method and time of planting, there are two types of crops:
- Winter - the seeds are planted in August, closer to frost, the culture reaches 7-8 leaves, which allows it to safely winter. This type of plant does not like too moist soil. The root goes to a depth of at least three meters.
- Spring - planted in early spring, when the soil warms up to 5-7 degrees. The root goes to a depth of at least two meters.
Rye imports to European countries have become more active over the past few years. This suggests that the value of the product increases and the production wants to return the culture to its former demand.
Benefits of barley as feed
The central value of rye in its dietary properties with a full balanced composition of proteins and carbohydrates. Most often, grain, stalks and husks are used for medicinal purposes. The chemical composition of the grain with regular use helps:
- Strengthen immunity.
- Reduce weight.
- Helps in the fight against diabetes.
- Has the ability to remove phlegm from the bronchi.
- Normalizes the digestive tract.
- Depending on the method of cooking weak intestine or strengthens.
- Useful for the cardiovascular system.
- With proper use improves the quality of life.
Rye has more than forty varieties distributed throughout the world. Its value has been known for decades, but lately, due to the increased cost, rye has been replaced with lower quality wheat.
Supplies and prices for 3rd class barley grain
The company "AGRO-V" provides an opportunity to buy rye grain in bulk. Do not miss the opportunity to purchase a valuable source of energy and vegetable protein from the manufacturer.
We are the official supplier of natural and safe agricultural products worldwide. The price of the product is calculated individually for each individual customer based on the volume and method of delivery.
Advantages of cooperation with the agricultural enterprise “AGRO-V”:
- Regular deliveries by region.
- Each batch of grain passes laboratory control.
- Provides proper storage and transportation.
- We undertake customs clearance.
- The product is certified and safe for importation into your country.
- At the request of the customer send a sample of products.
- Delivery is possible worldwide, namely Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Great Britain, Hungary, Germany, Greece, Denmark, Ireland, Spain, Italy, Cyprus, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Finland, France, Croatia, Czech Republic, Sweden and Estonia, Canada, USA, Australia.