|Acid number, mg KOH / g, not more than||6.0|
|Mass fraction of non-fatty impurities (sludge by mass),%, not more than||0.05|
|Mass fraction of moisture and volatile substances,%, not more than||0.20|
|Mass fraction of phosphorus-containing substances, ppm, not more than:||30|
|Iodine number, g J₂/100, not less||170|
|Mass fraction of ash,%, not more than|
|Soap (quality test)||Not determined|
|The flash point of the extraction oil, ℃, not lower||225|
|Thermal test||Not determined|
from 5000 tons
Wholesale supplies of vegetable oils, including soybean oil, are regularly sent from Ukraine to the EU countries. It is used for different purposes: food industry, confectionery, soap making, production of biofuels, technical oils, linoleum, stationery and much more. This is one of those oils that are used in many manufacturing industries due to its low cost.
If you are interested in soybean oil (grade 1), we suggest that you understand how it happens. There are first-pressed oils, refined and unrefined (hydrated). In the first and third manufacturers do not recommend frying, as it secretes a dangerous carcinogen, but the second is designed specifically for frying.
Vegetable oils, namely soybean, a very valuable invention, which has been known for several thousand years. Thanks to ancient finds, we know that edible high-protein beans and butter were in use of our ancestors.
The use of hydrated soybean oil
For the manufacture of soybean oil used soybean seeds (beans). It is an easy-care crop that does not require additional weeding of the beds. The boom of the beans is so strong that it itself forces out everything that grows nearby.
Soybean oil has a rich composition. It has a high concentration of polyunsaturated fats, Vitamins of group B, E, zinc, magnesium, calcium.
Sales of soybean by-products are in high demand in Europe and America. The reason for this is the initial cultivation and modification of the culture. Ukraine practically does not use genetically modified beans, unlike in the western regions.
Mechanically cleaned hydrated oil is a common unrefined oil. The fact is that preservative E-414 is added to it to increase shelf life. Cold-pressed crude oil has a very short shelf life (3-6 months).
The price of soybean oil may be lower than the price of sunflower oil. Before buying it is important to know the exact time of production and to have documentary evidence.
To preserve the freshness of the oil, it is important to provide proper storage at temperatures not higher than 250C. Also important is a dark ventilated room.
Benefits of mechanical cleaning of soybean oil
The company "AGRO-V" offers profitable to buy unrefined soybean oil in bulk from the manufacturer. Cooperation with us is:
- The letter of credit for the security of your finances.
- Certified products according to international quality standards.
- Careful laboratory control of each batch.
- We take care of logistics and import of goods in your region.
- We provide a sample of products before sending the wholesale batch.
- Favorable cost for wholesale.
- Competent expert advice.
- Maintaining the client from the moment of the first call to receive the delivery
- Worldwide delivery (including Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Great Britain, Hungary, Germany, Greece, Denmark, Ireland, Spain, Italy, Cyprus, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Finland, France, Croatia, Czech Republic, Sweden and Estonia, Canada, USA, Australia.