Learn more about our products!
7 reasons to cooperate with local supplier of agricultural products ''AGRO-V"
More than 627 private households in EU countries use AGRO-V products.
137 large livestock farms in Europe and in the world trust us
including Egypt, UAE, Turkey, Italy, South Africa, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Poland.
Earn with our products. Buy Profitably!
AGRO-V - Wholesale Product Supplier - Agricultural Importer
director of company
Since 2013, AGRO-V has been manufacturing and supplying compound feeds, protein-mineral supplements, premixes for farm animals, as well as raw materials for their manufacture by other enterprises.
Our food for animals won the trust of more than 100 farms only in Ukraine. In addition, we supply products to any corner of Egypt, South Africa, Turkey, and some European countries. Thanks to the active development of the agrarian industry and new opportunities, they have fully entered the European market in order to cover more large feed mills and technical enterprises.
AGRO-V is a wholesale supplier that promotes the development of farms around the world. In addition to providing first-class products in the form of grain, bulk mixtures, waste from the production of vegetable oils and fodder yeast, we offer assistance and advice in:
- Drawing up individual feeding schedules.
- Making balanced feed based on our products.
The best thing you can do to successfully grow your business is to buy a certified product from the manufacturer!
Deliveries of agricultural products
We, as a major importer of agricultural products, monitor the quality of the product and its transportation. At first glance, it is very easy to deliver the goods to the customer, but after understanding the details and peculiarities of passing the control, many questions appear. AGRO-V does not entice the customer into these nuances, but is engaged in filling in customs declarations independently.
What are the features in the transportation of agricultural products to Europe:
- Mandatory payment of cargo tax. As a rule, this is a certain percentage of the cost that the customs service will charge at the time of paperwork. The price with which the tax is levied may differ from that indicated in official documents. The tax rate for each type of product is different.
- Obtaining a unique code that is used by the supplier for trade and economic relations with European countries. It is assigned by the customs service in the country through which it is planned to import cargo. This occurs at the time of the submission of the customs declaration and is maintained until the completion of the transaction.
To get approval from the customs service, it is important to have a certificate for your products and think in advance about the execution of such documents:
- Custom import declaration. It contains general information about the cargo.
- Customs declaration on the goods. Here you can find more detailed information about the cargo, technical characteristics, label, method of use and intended purpose of the goods.
Advantages of the wholesale supplier
Trade and economic relations of Ukraine and world countries allow for mutually beneficial exchange of various target goods.
If we talk about agriculture, the Ukrainian lands have a multi-element composition of the soil, which allows you to grow valuable food and raw materials for processing without special expenses. We have equally well grown cereals, legumes, especially oilseeds.
Here are the advantages to buy agricultural products in Ukraine, namely from AGRO-V, in bulk:
- Simple communication between seller and buyer.
- The product is non-toxic, safe for animals, people and the environment.
- Cargo can be sent for processing immediately upon receipt.
- Reasonable prices for the goods.
- Secure letter of credit.
- Only certified products.
- Each batch of goods passes a mandatory analysis and laboratory control.
- We collect and prepare the documents for customs control.
- The customer shortens his time to find a way to deliver and collect the necessary documentation.
- Shipping is carried out without the participation of the customer.
- We provide a sample of the goods before wholesale shipment.
- Finance savings when buying in bulk.
- Delivery to any corner of the world (including Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Great Britain, Hungary, Germany, Greece, Denmark, Ireland, Spain, Italy, Cyprus, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania , Slovakia, Slovenia, Finland, France, Croatia, Czech Republic, Sweden and Estonia, Canada, USA, Australia).
We guarantee pleasant and profitable purchases with the supplier of agricultural products "AGRO-V"!
Certified product and its delivery
Recently, before sending goods to Europe, you need to obtain a permit (certificate) for the quality of goods and their safety. This is a prerequisite for cooperation with Europe.
Earlier, the cargo passed the state certification at the place of production, and now it must comply with specific technical regulations.
To resolve the issue you need to do the following steps:
- Collect product documentation, analyze.
- Choose the institution where you plan to get a certificate.
- Apply for certification.
- Get permission from the authority.
- Select several product samples for laboratory analysis.
- The stage of testing products certification authority.
- Approval and issuance of a certificate.
- Checking the technical supervision of the product until the certificate is completed.
The sale of any goods abroad is a painstaking process, starting with its production. Thanks to a clear phased implementation of tasks, it is possible to build up the client base and increase the volume of goods.
The company "AGRO-V" is one of the few who carefully treats each stage on the way to providing enterprises with high-quality agricultural raw materials. We work in order that each production could purchase and process natural and high-quality raw materials for the production of its own goods.
Open to mutually beneficial cooperation! Contact us in a convenient way, we will answer additional questions of interest!