Deliveries of Grains and bulk products
By the largest suppliers friable Canada, USA, Russia and Australia, come forward in the world. For Ukraine an export of grain-growing products in the countries of European Union is one of economically important directions. Due to the presence of plenty of sowing areas and fat land we, as a country, can confidently stick to afloat.
A company "AGRO-V" is one of suppliers grain-growing for the countries of Europe, America, Scandinavian direction. Friable products producible by us pass strict laboratory control and stage-by-stage certification, to have the opportunity to offer a high-quality product.
The import of grain-growing passes on the generally accepted rules, in accordance with world technical regulation.
Variety of grains
Cereals play a large role not only in economic relations with the world, but also for the health of the entire population. Among the cultures that we offer are:
- Corn - easy in mastering, befits for preservation, production of groats, child's mixtures and feed to the agricultural animals.
- Wheat - most power valuable cereal, that used for making of consumer groats and mixed fodder mixtures.
- Canola - mainly used for the manufacture of food and technical oils.
- Sunflower is a valuable product for the manufacture of fragrant vegetable oil, and the waste from the pressing goes to nutritious animal feed.
- Barley is rich in protein and complex carbohydrates, so it is actively used for the manufacture of cereals and animal feed.
- More details about the advantages of each position can be found in the catalog.
Regular grain deliveries are accompanied by mandatory documentation, which we prepare independently, practically without the participation of the customer.
Features of imports of bulk products
It is known that the adjusted production gives good fruits. To sell your goods in the EU, it is important to take into account some features.
In order to deliver cargo for import it is important to follow the rules and procedure of customs control. Here are the main points:
- Get the personal identification code of the economic operator. By this number, the agent will be identified in all countries of the European Union. The code is issued by the customs inspectorate of the country through which the cargo enters the EU. To quickly get your unique number, it is important to send a customs declaration to the necessary inspection in advance. The document should indicate what kind of cargo is moving, what are its technical characteristics, volume, which packaging and purpose.
- Consider the taxes that customs will need to pay. Usually it is a certain percentage of the estimated value of the goods. It is impossible to outwit the control here, since the estimated throughput cost may differ from that indicated in the accompanying documents.
To find out the rate at which an individual load will be assessed, refer to the online services existing on the Internet.
Delivery of cereals
The AGRO-V team we suggest to wholesale grain and loose products. All that is needed for this is to contact us in any way convenient for you.
We guarantee high quality products, timely delivery and favorable prices. Delivery is possible in any corner of the world, namely Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Great Britain, Hungary, Germany, Greece, Denmark, Ireland, Spain, Italy, Cyprus, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia , Slovenia, Finland, France, Croatia, Czech Republic, Sweden and Estonia, Canada, USA, Australia.
Contact us, we will advise with the choice of products, we will orient by cost and delivery time to your region!