Soybean - corn and beans
|Humidity,%, not more than||12|
|Weed and oil impurities (total),%, not more than:||15|
|among the oil impurities are frosting soybean seeds||10|
|Castor Bean Seeds||Not allowed|
|Pest infestation||Not allowed, except tick infestation not higher than I degree|
Soy is widespread and is cultivated in the territory of at least sixty countries. Its value lies in the high protein content and the ability to manufacture a wide range of food products, animal feed and fertilizer.
High demand for soybeans arose with the spread of vegetarianism. These beans are a vegetable substitute for meat and dairy products, which are well absorbed and fill the body with valuable trace elements.
Countries that, for various reasons, cannot grow their soybeans are importing Ukrainian beans. For them, such a solution in most cases turns out to be more profitable than preparing a place for sowing and processing.
The sale of Ukrainian soybeans has been adjusted for several years in a row, for example, in the past in 2018, up to 51 million tons were exported.
Features of soybean grain
Each product has its positive and negative sides for which it is valued or avoided. It should be understood that it is necessary to use the product in moderation as exceeding the norms will always lead to negative consequences.
- Soybean has the following advantages:
- Pure and easily digestible vegetable protein.
- Low price relative to other affordable legumes.
- Low-calorie product.
- Contains essential amino acids.
- It is proved that regular use of soy can prolong life and make it more qualitative.
- The structure and taste of beans make it possible to produce soy cheese, meat, dairy products, vegetable oil, sauce, margarine, confectionery, the basis of compound feed.
The disadvantages of soybeans:
- Frequent use of modified beans. It is not exactly proven, but there is a version that products with GMOs can affect negative changes in the body. It is important to know exactly who the manufacturer of the product and its characteristics.
Today, soy is added absolutely everywhere and it is not worth fear. On food labels it can be recognized under the code E322 and E479.
Benefits of soybean as an agricultural crop
In agriculture, soy is considered one of the easiest to grow products. This is an annual plant of the legume family.
Seeds and drawings of soybeans were found during excavations of ancient settlements, which are about four thousand years BC. There is an opinion of experts that soybean is one of the first crops that was cultivated for a long time before the emergence of a more or less modern world, which we can imagine.
The main advantage of these beans is the ease of cultivation and the fact that it is a whole vegetable protein, which can be the basis of nutrition for an athlete and feeding farm animals.
Soybean grain is used for the manufacture of oils and food products, while husks and soybean meal are mainly used for feed and the production of organic fertilizers.
Supplies and prices for soybeans
The company "AGRO-V" offers to buy soybean grain in bulk directly from the manufacturer. From the reason why it is profitable to cooperate with us:
- Timely wholesale deliveries.
- Only high quality certified products.
- Before sending a large order, send a free sample.
- Each batch of goods passes laboratory control.
- We deliver worldwide (including Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Great Britain, Hungary, Germany, Greece, Denmark, Ireland, Spain, Italy, Cyprus, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia , Slovenia, Finland, France, Croatia, Czech Republic, Sweden and Estonia, Canada, USA, Australia).
- We take care of the transportation and paperwork.
- We provide qualified assistance and advice.