Husk soybean - in granules
|Mass fraction of crude protein in terms of absolutely dry matter,%, not less||10,0|
|Mass fraction of crude fat in terms of absolutely dry matter,%, not more than||6,0|
|Mass fraction of moisture and volatile substances,%, not more than||12,0|
|Mass fraction of crude fiber in terms of absolutely dry matter,%, not more than||45,0|
Usually to consider that soy is the genetically modified product grown exceptionally for making of the mixed fodder. Today as a result of growing and processing of soy there are not wastes. All to the last mote goes to making of different sort of products.
Due to the value of these beans, we get feed, vegetable oil, vegetable "dairy" products, nutrient fertilizer, eco fuel. As a fertilizer, it is the soybean husk, as well as the cake obtained after the production of oil.
As a result of growing unpretentious legumes in Ukraine, we actually do not get waste from soybeans. Import of soybeans to the territory of Ukraine is not carried out, as we grow it very well at home, exporting it in the form of finished products or for processing.
Features of soybean Waste
Soy waste can be divided into husks, tops and cake. Unlike whole beans, which contain a large amount of protein, dry husk is 85% carbohydrates, only 9% protein, ash and lipids. By and large, the husk is 100% fiber, which can be used in the preparation of compound feed, environmentally friendly solid fuel and fertilizer for cultural plantings.
How is granulated husk from soy:
- Branch beans.
- Husk chopping.
- Thorough drying.
- Preparation for storage or transportation.
In order to maintain the original appearance and quality of the product, it is important to adhere to the storage rules. There are such recommendations:
- Dry and clean room.
- Good ventilation.
- Protection from sun and moisture.
- From time to time you need to mix the bulk or shift the bags.
Benefits of soybean Husk Fertilizer
Every year more and more soy is used as a fertilizer for private gardens and large-scale commercial plantings. For organic soil feeding, soybean husks are used in granules.
The introduction of fertilizer into the soil provides such advantages:
- Fully organic product.
- Low price in comparison with chemical fertilizers.
- Gently restores the composition and structure of the soil.
- Protects from early frosts.
- Retains moisture and prevents the soil from drying out.
- Saturates the soil with nitrogen.
- Does not weigh down the ground.
- Reduces the number of weeds and their distribution.
- Prevents fungi and diseases from spreading to neighboring plants.
It is recommended to introduce granular fertilizers for growing potatoes, tomatoes, radishes, onions, cabbage, carrots, all kinds of pepper.
Soybean Waste Supply
Ukrainian company "AGRO-V" offers to buy granulated soy waste for the manufacture of fertilizer and compound feed for farm animals.
Cooperating with us you will see such advantages:
- Timely official deliveries.
- Delivery throughout Europe (including Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Great Britain, Hungary, Germany, Greece, Denmark, Ireland, Spain, Italy, Cyprus, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Finland, France, Croatia, Czech Republic, Sweden and Estonia, Canada, USA, Australia).
- Each batch of goods passes laboratory analysis.
- For the safety of the buyer, we offer a credit settlement
- Favorable wholesale deliveries.
- Before buying a large shipment of goods, we send product samples.
- Independently we are engaged in logistics and customs clearance of goods.
Do not delay, contact with us right now! We guarantee excellent quality, free advice, affordable prices and easy cooperation over the years!